Even though Canadian wakeboarding pro Raph Berome designed the Liquid Force FLX Wakeboard, there is nothing polite about it! Although Canada usually specializes in maple syrup, hockey, and saying "aboot"¯ instead of "about,"¯ this board can hang with the best modern wakeboards on the market. Built for durability and a smooth ride, if the Liquid Force FLX can convince Canadians to do something daring, it can do almost anything! Shred with this board today!
- Hybrid Technology: Have it all a proven, performance hull shape and the great flex properties of our hybrid construction brings you a board that launches wake-to-wake, and delivers the goods for your park experience.
- LF Exclusive GRIND Base: The ultimate in durability from our sintered base material while maintaining the hull shape.
- Aggressive, Three Stage Rocker: For a straight up pop behind the boat, and catch-free transitions in the parks, this rocker style works great in both worlds.
- Center Concave with Edge Channels: Concave softens landing and maintains speed while edge channels increase control and hold.
- Liquid Rail Sidewall: Our elastomeric edges give you a rail with unsurpassed durability. The Liquid Rail will keep your ride together for session after session.
- CNC Milled Wood/PU Composite Core: Triple stringers give you ample tip flex with central control; all computer-milled with the perfect hull shape.
- Triax Glass Layup: Our special weave provides torsional control while delivering the proper spring and snappy flex.
Wakeboard Binding Compatability