*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Liquid Force Luna Grind Wakeboard:
Ladies love the Luna, bottom line. And why wouldn't you? It looks great, is top notch behind the boat, and slides effortlessly across the rails at the local cable park... It's a jack (or should we say Jill) of all trades! Charge as hard as you want with no need to worry about damaging your board!
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- NEW, LF Exclusive M6 Metric Inserts: The best board to binding hold ever more threads provide tighter, more secure hold.
- LF Exclusive Grind Base Material: Durable sintered base withstands the wear and tear caused by rails and park features.
- Three Stage, Hybrid Rocker: This rocker features a straighter curve through the center for consistent edging and speed into the wake. Exaggerated kink through the tips offers smooth transitions into the tail section for increased trajectory off the wakes.
- Variable Edge Rail: Rounded rail in the center for a forgiving feel, sharp rail at the tail for edge control and response.
- Tip Exiting Slots: Channels water away in the proper direction. Helps generate speed while keeping you locked in on approach to the wake.
- Warped Molded Fins: As they grow towards the tail they get sharper and warp inward. The end result is a loose feel when in neutral that generates relentless hold as you edge.