*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Liquid Force Jett Grind Wakeboard 132:
Hop on a Jett to soar high in the sky. May sound bit cliche, but it's true! This board is perfect for that girl pushing it, never letting up, always progressing and advancing. The Jett's three-stage hybrid rocker has increased ollie pop to get you where you need to go. From a variable edge rail to its molded-in long-base side fins, this board was built for success. With the Grind version, you can take that progression to the park and try new tricks with no repercussions, as that base will take whatever you give it. Have the time of your life on the new Liquid Force Jett!
- Three-Stage, Hybrid Rocker - Center curve is designed straighter for consistent edging speed into the wake, corner or rail. Exaggerated kink out through the tips - smooth transitions in the tail section for increased ollie power.
- D-I-S-C Hull through the Center - Double-Inside-Single-Concave. Softens landings and maintains board speed.
- Variable Edge Rail - Rounded rail in the center for a forgiving feel, sharp rail at the tail for edge control and response.
- Winged Rail Shape - Side slots for extra bite in the flats and quicker release off the wake.
- Double Concave V-Tail - This tail design controls water flow through ends for extra thrust and lift.
- Molded-In, Canted Long-Base Side Fins - The large inside face of these fins allows for unbelievable hold, while the low outside profile keeps hang ups at a minimum.
- LF Exclusive GRIND Base