*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Liquid Force Harley Wakeboard:
Designed with intermediate and advanced riders in mind, the Liquid Force Harley Wakeboard brings the Aussie style of newly renowned Harley Clifford to the Liquid Force brand. Featuring the Carbon-X Configuration using Harley’s specifications, the board is rigid allowing for control. To balance this, the Triple Conclave into Quad V Channel setup allows for a combination of soft landings with amazing grip. The aggressive 3 stage rocker takes advantage of this and allows for great air, making the Harley Wakeboard one of the best options on the market.
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Aggressive 3-Stage Rocker - Straight up boosts off the wake
- Triple Concave Into Quad V Channels - Triple concave is provided for pillow soft landings with continued speed and never-ending flow. Quad V channels create fast rail-to-rail edging and grip.
- Low Volume, Variable-Edge Rails - Faster on edge with more hold. Smooth and catch-free through middle.
- Carbon-X Configuration (+-45) - Designed within Harley's specifications, this X increases torsional rigidity through the control zone of the board.
- Small RX Quad Fin Setup - Short, low profile blades for low drag and superior control.
- Rocker Type: Aggressive three-stage
- Skill Level: Intermediate/Advanced
- Construction: Polyurethane foam core wrapped in glass
- Fin Configuration: Two removable fins on each end