*Available for US Shipment Only.
Designed with intermediate and advanced riders in mind, the Liquid Force Harley Wakeboard brings the Aussie style of newly renowned Harley Clifford to the Liquid Force brand. Featuring the Carbon-X Configuration using Harley’s specifications, the board is rigid allowing for control. To balance this, the Triple Conclave into Quad V Channel setup allows for a combination of soft landings with amazing grip. The aggressive 3 stage rocker takes advantage of this and allows for great air, making the Harley Wakeboard one of the best options on the market.
Key Features of the Liquid Force Harley Wakeboard:
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Aggressive 3-Stage Rocker - Straight up boosts off the wake
- Triple Concave Into Quad V Channels - Triple concave is provided for pillow soft landings with continued speed and never-ending flow. Quad V channels create fast rail-to-rail edging and grip.
- Low Volume, Variable-Edge Rails - Faster on edge with more hold. Smooth and catch-free through middle.
- Carbon-X Configuration (+-45) - Designed within Harley's specifications, this X increases torsional rigidity through the control zone of the board.
- Small RX Quad Fin Setup - Short, low profile blades for low drag and superior control.
- Rocker Type: Aggressive three-stage
- Skill Level: Intermediate/Advanced
- Construction: Polyurethane foam core wrapped in glass
- Fin Configuration: Two removable fins on each end