*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of The Liquid Force Watson Wakeboard:
Year after year, the Watson shape keeps bringing back that same smooth performance. It's no wonder that it's the best selling pro model in the industry, 3 years running. Watson's board have always had a smooth feel to them , and his current shape is better than ever. Don't let the smooth taste fool you, though... this board is a snappy performance machine! The Watson is Liquid Force's most aggressive wake to wake machine that performs just as well for the pro as it does for the average rider, The smooth performance of the Watson will take riders of all abilities to all new levels of fun. LF and Watson...continuing to provide the most stylish smooth and aggressive boards on the market.
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate with the exception of the widest and narrowest position found here.
Can only accommodate bindings with a 8 inch binding plate binding plate with the exception of the widest and narrowest position found here.
- Watson Carbon X - NEW for 2008 - Carbon inlay allows lighter foam core to be used and stiffness through middle to increase - lighter, smoother, and snapper!
- Aggressive, 3 Stage Rocker - Hard hitting pop that boosts you straight up. Truly compliments the wake to wake rider
- Spiral "V" w/ Double Concave Mid Section - Breaks the water for softer landings. Initiates and rolls into turns quicker and easier
- Crisp Molded in Fins - More defined, shorter base molded in side fins provide positive control without catching too soon. Load these up and push as hard as you want. Fast, loose, and have the holding power to carve like mad
- Lifted Variable Edge - Lifted and soft in the middle - Forgiving when neutral, spins faster off the wake, lands still spinning - Sharpens as it nears the tail - Locks and hold edge into the water when weight is transferred into the edging position - clean and catch free sliding
- QVC - Quad Vented Channels - Placed between the molded fins to vent water through the tip. The water skips over these channels to give lift without disrupting water flow around the fins, Helps generate speed while keeping you pointed in the right direction
- Performance "Full" Shape - Down size 1-2cm - 1/4in Wider; can be ridden 1-2cm shorter, Increased surface area focused in the middle of the board for unparalleled pop, minimal swing weight, easy to maneuver