Base off LF''s ever popular Watson Classic, the ME (Meagan Ethell Edition) provides one of the smoothest, fastest, and most in control rides we offer in a product designed to be used behind the boat. Whether you''re a hard charging ripper like Meagan, or simply love wakeboarding, you''ll benefit from that the ME has to offer! It never feels out of control, no matter what your ability is.
- 3-Stage Rocker - Flatter center curve for speed & rail control - Exaggerated exit angle through tip gives a bucking pop off wake
- PU Core - Compression molded to the highest standards to provide a board that is lightweight and responsive under your feet
- Dual Concave - Increased acceleration and pop while maintaining soft landings
- Variable Edge Rail - Catch free zone through middle of the board with a crisper edge on the tip and tail
- Molded Side Fins - Smooth edged fins without the hassle of hardware
- Center Fin - It''s so freeing to be single, and it''s super stable when riding flat
- Boat Style - Designed and created specifically to provide you with the most enjoyment behind your boat!
- Quad Channels
- Spiral V
- Flex: 3/10
|Length||51.18" / 130cm||52.76" / 134cm|
|Width||16.4" / 41.7cm||16.9" / 42.9cm|
|Rocker||2.2" / 5.6cm||2.3" / 5.8cm|
|Stance Range||20-24" / 50.8-61cm||21-25" / 53.3-63.5cm|
|Rider Weight||60-140 lbs / 27-64 kg||90-170 lbs / 40-77 kg|