Some of the best riders in the world today are barely into their teens. As the sport has progressed, groms are getting better and better each year, raising the bar on performance. In order to keep up with this progress, we’ve had to adapt our lineup and improve our kid’s offerings. Because of that, we’re introducing a brand new shape for 2014 in the 125 version of the FURY. The 125’s features make it the most aggressive, pro style board available for the advance little ones! The most important detail about the FURY wakeboard series is that each sized board is designed with different features that help your “prized possession” improve as they grow themselves. While the 111 and 118 remain smooth and predicable rides that they can progress on, the 125 kicks it up a notch and let’s them unleash the FURY on the wake or rail!
The brand new Fury binding provides a stable platform for the young rider to progress on. Easy to use and comfortable for little feet, the Fury allows the next generation of kids to spend more time shredding and less time on the swim platform.
- 125 - Three Stage, Hybrid Rocker: Gives you big boosts with a smoother transition off the wakes
- 118, 111 – Aggressive (118), Mellow (111) Continuous rocker: 118 - Fluid carves with a higher trajectory off the wake
- 125, 118 - Double Concave with Edge Channels: Breaks the water for soft landings, while channels increase control and hold
- 111 - Single Concave with Soft Edge Channels: Gets the board planning quickly & improves forward control
- 125, 118, 111 - Lifted Variable Edge Rail: Rounded through center for forgiveness, sharper at tail for solid edging
- 125 - Deep Molded In Fins: More positive control for hard charging at the wake
- 118, 111 – Short Based Molded In Fins: Softer side fins for a more subtle edging control
- N66 Chassis
- Impact EVA
- EVA foot-bed
- Comfort Liner
- Single Lace System
- Cuff Stretch Zone
- Specific Fit for kids