The Reflex is the first board ever designed for cable-park freestyle riding. It's fully machined wood core allows for flex across features while the Sintered Enduro Base keeps it super durable. With a 45 degree Micro Edge Bevel, 360 degree ABS Sidewall and flat base allow for no hang-ups on rails & kickers. The Reflex's continuous rocker provides the perfect shape & feel for cable park riding and winching but also works great behind the boat as forward and backward riding are made easy. HO added a fully removable knee boot that allows the rider fore and aft adjustment. In addition, the PannoLock dual locking strap will keep you in tight as you ride. The Reflex kneeboard was designed to be the choice for the rider that calls a cable park his home.
- Freestyle Kneeboard for Cable Park Riding
- Sintered Enduro Base for durability on features
- 360 Degree ABS Sidewall
- Continuous Rocker for easy forward of backward riding
- Flat Base for No Hang-Ups on Rails & Kickers
- 45 Degree Micro Edge Bevel