Key Features of the Inland Surfer Swallow V2 Wakesurfer 5ft 3in:
Arguably the fastest board down-the-line with a facelift for 2014. With the STEPtech, Vortex
Channel and DropV Tail, this evolution of the Swallow is not only the fastest but our most
engineered surf-style performer. The Swallow is designed for huge snaps, aerials and high-speed
aggressive ocean inspired riding behind your boat. A must for Blue Lake owners to upgrade to
and intermediate and advanced riders to take their riding up a notch.
- EPS- Expanded Polystyrene, this is light weight beaded foam used in the production of all Inland Surfer’s Epoxy Wakesurfers.
- WoodLoc - Our process that inserts laminated layers of wood into the boards top and bottom platform, to increase strength, rigidity, stiff ness and overall performance.
- Vortex Channel - concave channel near the front of the board that helps speed up water flow and injects air under the bottom of the board producing faster speeds and avoids pearling [ nose diving ].
- Progressive Edge - The rail geometry and construction that holds the board close to the wake without creating unwanted drag.
- Epoxy Infused Technology - Our top secret way of fully soaking the fiber glass with epoxy to create the strongest bond.
- Rear Kick - EVA traction with raised rear kick pad for incredible foot hold.
- Fin Options - Number of fin options available.
- ROCKET Rocker - This profile has been designed to provide the absolute maximum down-the-line speed without sacrificing edge to edge performance.
- STEPtech - Creates a release point toward the tail of the board, as the water flows through. This means more down the line speed and better release off the wake for bigger airs.
- Drop “V” tail. A channel near the tail of the board that provides maximum release of water tension from under the board.
- Ability Level: The ability level recommendation for this board is Advanced to Pro.
- Tech Specs: 5’3”x 20 1/2”x 1 3/4” 8 lbs.
- Weight Range: The weight range recommendation for this board is 100lbs. to 250+lbs. depending on wake size
- Note: All surf style boards come with 1 pair of standard 9cm surf fins only