The Inland Surfer Swallow V2 Wakesurfer is making a name for itself as one of the fastest boards ever! This board features a new progressive edge rail that locks the rider into the sweet spot of the wake, and has a rocket rocker construction that increases speed and maintains it behind the boat. Durability is never a concern with this Inland Surfer, as it has utilized our unique wood loc construction process and expanded polystyrene foam blend. The Inland Surfer Swallow V2 Wakesurfer is ready to kick your high flying fun up to the next level!
- EPS- Expanded Polystyrene, this is light weight beaded foam used in the production of all Inland Surfer’s Epoxy Wakesurfers.
- WoodLoc - Our process that inserts laminated layers of wood into the boards top and bottom platform, to increase strength, rigidity, stiff ness and overall performance.
- Vortex Channel - concave channel near the front of the board that helps speed up water flow and injects air under the bottom of the board producing faster speeds and avoids pearling [ nose diving ].
- Progressive Edge - The rail geometry and construction that holds the board close to the wake without creating unwanted drag.
- Epoxy Infused Technology - Our top secret way of fully soaking the fiber glass with epoxy to create the strongest bond.
- Rear Kick - EVA traction with raised rear kick pad for incredible foot hold.
- Fin Options - Number of fin options available.
- ROCKET Rocker - This profile has been designed to provide the absolute maximum down-the-line speed without sacrificing edge to edge performance.
- STEPtech - Creates a release point toward the tail of the board, as the water flows through. This means more down the line speed and better release off the wake for bigger airs.
- Drop “V” tail. A channel near the tail of the board that provides maximum release of water tension from under the board.
- Ability Level: The ability level recommendation for this board is Advanced to Pro.
- Tech Specs: 5’3”x 20 1/2”x 1 3/4” 8 lbs.
- Weight Range: The weight range recommendation for this board is 100lbs. to 250+lbs. depending on wake size
- Note: All surf style boards come with 1 pair of standard 9cm surf fins only