Key Features of the Inland Surfer Sweet Spot Pro Wakesurfer 4ft 8in:
Back again, bright, aggressive and with a new deck! Featuring STEPtech to create speed and
release off the lip. A versatile favorite which is now the 6th iteration of the R&D line from the
classic Orange Phlegm, Loogey and Sweet Spot and it remains best of breed. Designed in
conjunction with the legendary wakesurfer Mark Sher it is the most aggressive, responsive
and progressive Sweet Spot to date. If you want surface spins and skim-style handling in
your surf-style board there is only solution – the full bodied hull with STEPtech, quad
con figuration and Rocket Rocker of the Sweet Spot Pro.
- EPS- Expanded Polystyrene, this is light weight beaded foam used in the production of all Inland Surfer’s Epoxy Wakesurfers.
- WoodLoc - Our process that inserts laminated layers of wood into the boards top and bottom platform, to increase strength, rigidity, stiffness and overall performance
- Vortex Channel - concave channel near the front of the board that helps speed up water flow and injects air under the bottom of the board producing faster speeds and avoids pearling [ nose diving ]
- Progressive Edge - The rail geometry and construction that holds the board close to the wake without creating unwanted drag.
- Epoxy Infused Technology - Our top secret way of fully soaking the fiber glass with epoxy to create the strongest bond.
- Rear Kick - EVA traction with raised rear kick pad for incredible foot hold.
- ROCKET Rocker - This profile has been designed to provide the absolute maximum down-the-line speed without sacrificing edge to edge performance.
- STEPtech - Creates a release point toward the tail of the board, as the water flows through. This means more down the line speed and better release off the wake for bigger airs.
- Ability Level: The ability level recommendation for this board is Advanced to Pro.
- Fin Options - Number of fin options available.
- Tech Specs: 4’8” x 21”x 1 3/4” 7lbs
- Weight Range: The weight range recommendation for this board is 100lbs. to 225+lbs. depending on wake size.