Gain a true surf style feel on the Inland Surfer Red Rocket Wakesurfer! Prepare to cruise in style with this Inland Surfer board that features a progressive edge that keeps you locked into the sweet spot of the wake while reducing drag, and a patented rocket rocker that pours on pure speed. With durability as a major concern for our riders, the Red Rocket was built with a wood loc construction process that inserts wood into the platform of the board to increase overall strength all while creating an extremely responsive, rigid riding deck. When you take your first spin on the Inland Surfer Red Rocket Wakesurfer you will be wondering why you did not get one sooner!
Key Features of the Inland Surfer Red Rocket Wakesurfer 5ft 6in:
- EPS - Expanded Polystyrene
- Vortex Channel
- Epoxy Infused Technology
- Rear Kick
- Fin Options
- ROCKET Rocker
- Drop “V” tail. A channel near the tail of the board that provides maximum release of water tension from under the board.
- Ability Level: The ability level recommendation for this board is Beginner to Advanced.
- Tech Specs: 5ft 6in x 23in x 1 3/4in; 9 lbs.
- Weight Range: The weight range recommendation for this board is 100lbs. to 300+lbs. depending on wake size.
- Note: All surf style boards come with 1 pair of standard 9cm surf fins only.