Key Features of the Inland Surfer Red Rocket Wakesurfer 5ft 6in:
Just because you are a big guy doesn't mean you need to ride a big slow board. The Red Rocket brings versatility with a quad option, Drop V tail and a shape that breaks past the "cruiser" label. The Rocket's increased weight limits are also complemented by its length to support much longer stances to account for 6'5"+ riders. Additionally, the Red Rocket is a killer option for smaller direct-drive wakes and factory only ballast configurations.
- Epoxy Infused Technology - our top secret way of fully soaking the fiberglass with epoxy to create the strongest bond.
- WoodLoc - our process that inserts laminated layers of wood into the board top and bottom platform to increase strength, rigidity, stiffness and overall performance.
- Vortex Channel - A concave channel near the front of the board that helps speed up water flow and injects air under the bottom of the board, producing faster speeds and avoids pearling (nose diving).
- Progressive Edge - The rail geometry and construction that holds the board close to the wake without creating unwanted drag.
- Fin options - number of fin options available.
- Rear Kick - EVA traction with raised rear kick pad for incredible foot hold.
- ROCKET Rocker - This profile has been designed to provide the absolute maximum down-the-line speed without sacrificing edge to edge performance.
- Drop "V" tail - A channel near the tail of the board that provides maximum release of water tension from under the board.
- Ability Level: The ability level recommendation for this board is beginner to advanced.
- Weight Range: The weight range recommendation for this board is 100lbs. to 300+lbs. depending on wake size.
- Specs: 5'6" x 23" x 1.75" - 9 lbs. Quad fin option.
- Note: All surf style boards come with 1 pair of standard 9cm surf fins only.