Key Features of the Inland Surfer Mucus Wakesurfer 4ft 11in:
The Mucus literally is the most capable surf style wake surfboard at its price point. Although a focus on value, no shortcuts were taken in R&D. The first model in 12 years to implement a toe-in angle on the fin box (2 degrees) to increase its rail to rail response and maneuverability. Our signature Rocket Rocker compliments the fin design and the Vortex Channel is employed for speed. An incredible price for a board that will make your summer.
- WoodLoc - our process that inserts laminated layers of wood into the board top and bottom platform to increase strength, rigidity, stiffness and overall performance.
- Vortex Vortex Channel - A concave channel near the front of the board that helps speed up water flow and injects air under the bottom of the board, producing faster speeds and avoids pearling (nose diving).
- Progressive Edge Progressive Edge - The rail geometry and construction that holds the board close to the wake without creating unwanted drag.
- 2x Fin Fin options - number of fin options available.
- Rear Kick - EVA traction with raised rear kick pad for incredible foot hold.
- Rocket Rocker- This profile has been designed to provide the absolute maximum down-the-line speed without sacrificing edge to edge performance.
- Ability Level: The ability level recommendation for this board is beginner to intermediate.
- Weight Range: The weight range recommendation for this board is 100lbs. to 250+lbs. depending on wake size.
- Specs: 4'11" x 20.75" x 1.75" - 8 lbs. Dual fin set up.
- Note: All surf style boards come with 1 pair of standard 9cm surf fins only.