Designed by the reigning surf-style World Champion, Keenan Flegel. The Keenan Pro Surf is the most versatile surf-style wakesurfer on the market that can be ridden as a twin, quad, thruster or full-bore with 5 fins for ultimate speed and aggression. Composite construction and carbon fiber rails are employed to bring strength and rigidity. Light, aggressive and minimal forgiveness designed for powerful ocean inspired surfing, this competition board is podium bound.
- Ultra Light Composite Construction - Composite sandwich construction with healthy doses of carbon ber and composite materials to achieve an ultra responsive, ultra light performer.
- rPVC Wrapped “rPVC ” - 3mm of PVC encases the EPS foam for strength and durability
- Epoxy Epoxy Infused Technology - Inland Surfer''s top secret way of fully soaking the fiberglass with epoxy to create the strongest bond
- Progressive Edge Progressive Edge - The rail geometry and construction that holds the board close to the wake without creating unwanted drag
- Rear Kick Rear Kick - EVA traction with raised rear kick pad for incredible foot hold
- 5x Fin Fin options - number of fin options available
- Rocket Rocker ROCKET Rocker - This profile has been designed to provide the absolute maximum down-the-line speed without sacrificing edge to edge performance
- Carbon Rail Carbon Rail - A layer of Carbon Fiber along the entire rail of the board for added strength and durability
- T2X T2X - Two T Stingers: To strengthen the core of Inland Surfer board’s and balance flex with rigidity
- Ability Level: The ability level recommendation for this board is advanced to pro.
- Weight Range: The weight range recommendation for this board is 80lbs. to 200+lbs. depending on wake size.
- Specs: 4’7” x 19.5” x 2.25” - 5 lbs. Five fin option
- Note: 1 pair of 11.5cm Dundee surf fins is included. Keenan recommends the new Winston and Zeek fins for added drive. Additional fins are sold separately.