Key Features of the Inland Surfer Blue Lake V2 Wakesurfer 5ft 4in:
Imagine tearing through the wake on a board like this Inland Surfer Blue Lake V2 Wakesurfer! This all new board from Inland Surfer is built with an epoxy infused technology that creates a high strength bond, and a progressive edge that locks your ride in close to the wake and eliminates drag. With a wood loc construction process, the Blue Lake V2 is stiff and rigid to provide ultimate responsiveness for shredding up your toughest lines. Rounded out with a vortex channel that increases overall levels of speed and reduces the chance of pearling, the Inland Surfer Blue Lake V2 Wakesurfer is taking over!
- EPS - Expanded Polystyrene, This is light weight beaded foam used in the production of all Inland Surfer’s Epoxy Wakesurfers.
- WoodLoc - Our process that inserts laminated layers of wood into the boards top and bottom platform, to increase strength, rigidity, stiffness and overall performance.
- Vortex Channel - concave channel near the front of the board that helps speed up water flow and injects air under the bottom of the board producing faster speeds and avoids pearling [ nose diving ].Progressive Edge - The rail geometry and construction that holds the board close to the wake without creating unwanted drag.
- Epoxy Infused Technology - Our top secret way of fully soaking the fiber glass with epoxy to create the strongest bond.
- Rear Kick - EVA traction with raised rear kick pad for incredible foot hold.
- Fin Options - Number of fin options available.
- ROCKET Rocker - This profile has been designed to provide the absolute maximum down-the-line speed without sacrificing edge to edge performance.
- Drop “V” tail. A channel near the tail of the board that provides maximum release of water tension from under the board.
- Ability Level: The ability level recommendation for this board is Beginner to Advanced.
- Tech Specs: 5'4” x 20.5” x 1 3/4 ” 8 lbs.
- Weight Range: The weight range recommendation for this board is 100lbs. to 250+lbs. depending on wake size.
- Note: All surf style boards come with 1 pair of standard 9cm surf fins only.