Imagine tearing through the wake on a board like this Inland Surfer Blue Lake V2 Wakesurfer! This all new board from Inland Surfer is built with an epoxy infused technology that creates a high strength bond, and a progressive edge that locks your ride in close to the wake and eliminates drag. With a wood loc construction process, the Blue Lake V2 is stiff and rigid to provide ultimate responsiveness for shredding up your toughest lines. Rounded out with a vortex channel that increases overall levels of speed and reduces the chance of pearling, the Inland Surfer Blue Lake V2 Wakesurfer is taking over!
Key Features of the Inland Surfer Blue Lake V2 Wakesurfer 5ft 4in:
- EPS - Expanded Polystyrene, This is light weight beaded foam used in the production of all Inland Surfer’s Epoxy Wakesurfers.
- WoodLoc - Our process that inserts laminated layers of wood into the boards top and bottom platform, to increase strength, rigidity, stiffness and overall performance.
- Vortex Channel - concave channel near the front of the board that helps speed up water flow and injects air under the bottom of the board producing faster speeds and avoids pearling [ nose diving ].Progressive Edge - The rail geometry and construction that holds the board close to the wake without creating unwanted drag.
- Epoxy Infused Technology - Our top secret way of fully soaking the fiber glass with epoxy to create the strongest bond.
- Rear Kick - EVA traction with raised rear kick pad for incredible foot hold.
- Fin Options - Number of fin options available.
- ROCKET Rocker - This profile has been designed to provide the absolute maximum down-the-line speed without sacrificing edge to edge performance.
- Drop “V” tail. A channel near the tail of the board that provides maximum release of water tension from under the board.
- Ability Level: The ability level recommendation for this board is Beginner to Advanced.
- Tech Specs: 5'4” x 20.5” x 1 3/4 ” 8 lbs.
- Weight Range: The weight range recommendation for this board is 100lbs. to 250+lbs. depending on wake size.
- Note: All surf style boards come with 1 pair of standard 9cm surf fins only.