There are more Blue Lakes out there in the world for a reason. After 12 years it is the most fundamental wake surfboard for making summers awesome. In its twin configuration it is easy to develop and grow on. As a quad you can leverage the Vortex Channel and Drop V tail to bring your riding to the next level. Capable of large aerials, surface spins and giant bottom turns the Blue Lake is the most accomplished model ever.
Key Features of the Inland Surfer Blue Lake V2 Wakesurfer 5ft 4in:
- Epoxy Infused Technology - our top secret way of fully soaking the fiberglass with epoxy to create the strongest bond.
- WoodLoc - our process that inserts laminated layers of wood into the board top and bottom platform to increase strength, rigidity, stiffness and overall performance.
- Vortex Channel - A concave channel near the front of the board that helps speed up water flow and injects air under the bottom of the board, producing faster speeds and avoids pearling (nose diving).
- Progressive Edge - The rail geometry and construction that holds the board close to the wake without creating unwanted drag.
- Fin options - number of fin options available.
- Rear Kick - EVA traction with raised rear kick pad for incredible foot hold.
- ROCKET Rocker - This profile has been designed to provide the absolute maximum down-the-line speed without sacrificing edge to edge performance.
- Drop "V" tail - A channel near the tail of the board that provides maximum release of water tension from under the board.
- Ability Level: The ability level recommendation for this board is beginner to advanced.
- Weight Range: The weight range recommendation for this board is 100lbs. to 250+lbs. depending on wake size.
- Specs: 5''4" x 20.5" x 1.75" - 8 lbs. Quad fin option.
- Note: All surf style boards come with 1 pair of standard 9cm surf fins only.