Key Features of the Inland Surfer 4Skim Squirt Wakesurfer 5ft:
Inland's Squirt is an epoxy board built for durability and speed down the line. The largest of the 4Skim line up. Whether you're new to the sport of wake surfing or looking for a versatile board to add to the quiver, the Squirt fits the bill perfectly. Big guys looking for a skim style board that will support them, will use it with a single fin or set it up with 2 or 3 fins for a surf style feel everyone can ride.
- WoodLoc - our process that inserts laminated layers of wood into the board top and bottom platform to increase strength, rigidity, stiffness and overall performance.
- Compression Edge - Compression molded construction used to create a very durable board with added edge control for beginner and intermediate riders.
- Fin options - number of fin options available.
- Rear Kick - EVA traction with raised rear kick pad for incredible foot hold.
- ROCKET Rocker - This profile has been designed to provide the absolute maximum down-the-line speed without sacrificing edge to edge performance.
- Ability Level: The ability level recommendation for this board is beginner to intermediate.
- Tri fin - beginner to intermediate surf style feel.
- Dual fin - beginner to advanced surf style feel.
- Single fin - intermediate to advanced skim style.
- Weight Range: The weight range recommendation for this board is 70lbs. to 250+lbs. depending on wake size.
- Specs: 5'0" x 21.75" x 1" - 6 lbs. Tri fin option.
- Note: Squirt boards come with 1 Single Delta 6.0cm 4Skim fin.