Key Features of the Inland Surfer 4-Skim Squirt Wakesurfer 5ft:
The largest and most versatile of the 4-Skim line the Squirt boasts a tri-fin figuration, epoxy
construction and an all-new traction deck for 2014. Part of Classic Series of Inland Surfer, the Squirt
can handle the largest range of riders weights and heights without sacrificing true 4-Skim
performance. The Squirt ships with the standard S-1 Skim Fin but quickly can be out fitted with two
Delta’s to give it a surf-style feel.
- EPS - Expanded Polystyrene, this is light weight beaded foam used in the production of all Inland Surfer’s Epoxy Wakesurfers.
- Wood Loc - Our process that inserts laminated layers of wood into the boards top and bottom platform, to increase, rigidity, stiffness and overall performance.
- Compression Edge - Compression molded construction used to create a very durable board with added edge control for beginner and intermediate riders
- Rear Kick - EVA traction with raised rear kick pad for incredible foot hold.
- ROCKET Rocker - This profile has been designed to provide the absolute maximum down-the-line speed without sacrificing edge to edge performance.
- Fin Options - Number of fin options available.
- Ability Level: The ability level recommendation for this board is Beginner to Advanced.
- Tri fin - for that extra surf style feel.
- Tech Specs: 5’0”x 21 3/4” x 5/8” 7 lbs.
- Weight Range: The weight range recommendation for this board is 70 lbs. to 250+lbs. depending on wake size.
- Note: Squirt comes with 1 single 6.0cm Delta 4-Skim fin only.