Key Features of the Inland Surfer 4Skim Sean Pro Wakesurfer 4ft 3in:
Graphics by Sean Cummings, the Delta Wakesurfing Legend. The 4Skim Sean Pro Model redefines skim style boards featuring a full composite construction with Dual T Stringers and sharp, carbon fiber wrapped rails for added drive, strength and durability. One of the strongest, fastest and most aggressive boards to help you spin, shuv and catch massive air.
- WakeSurfing Legend Sean Cummings Signature Pro Model. Ultra light composite construction. Who knows, maybe filled with dollar bills!
- Epoxy Infused Technology - our top secret way of fully soaking the fiberglass with epoxy to create the strongest bond.
- Progressive Edge Progressive Edge - The rail geometry and construction that holds the board close to the wake without creating unwanted drag.
- 1x Fin Fin options - number of fin options available.
- Rear Kick - EVA traction with raised rear kick pad for incredible foot hold.
- Rocket Rocker- This profile has been designed to provide the absolute maximum down-the-line speed without sacrificing edge to edge performance.
- Carbon Rail Carbon Rail - A layer of Carbon Fiber along the entire rail of the board for added strength and durability.
- T2X T2X - Two T Stingers to strengthen the core of our wakesurfer and balance flex with rigidity.
- Ability Level: The ability level recommendation for this board is beginner to pro.
- Tri fin - beginner to intermediate surf style feel.
- Dual fin - beginner to advanced surf style feel.
- Single fin - intermediate to pro skim style.
- Weight Range: The weight range recommendation for this board is 50lbs. to 170lbs. depending on wake size.
- Specs: 4'' 2" x 20.5" x 5/8" - 4 lbs. Tri fin option.
- Note: All 4Skim style boards come with 1 single S-1 3.0cm skim fin in black only.