Key Features of the Inland Surfer 4-Skim Black Pearl Wakesurfer 4ft 8in:
A classic board for big time riders, the Inland Surfer 4-Skim Black Pearl Wakesurfer! This Inland Surfer wakesurfer has been uniquely designed to cater to rookie and seasoned ability levels. A unique progressive edge design on this board keeps you riding in the sweet spot of the wake without creating additional drag, and a rocket rocker line ensures maximum acceleration and smooth transitions between the edges. If that's not enough, Inland Surfer utilized a proprietary wood loc construction process that places wood into the deck's platform for greater rigidity and durability. Look no further than the Inland Surfer 4-Skim Black Pearl for your high flying surf ride!
- EPS - Expanded Polystyrene, this is light weight beaded foam used in the production of all Inland Surfer’s Epoxy Wakesurfers.
- Wood Loc - Our process that inserts laminated layers of wood into the boards top and bottom platform, to increase, rigidity, stiffness and overall performance.
- Epoxy Infused Technology - Our top secret way of fully soaking the fiber glass with epoxy to create the strongest bond.
- Progressive Edge - The rail geometry and construction that holds the board close to the wake without creating unwanted drag.
- Rear Kick - EVA traction with raised rear kick pad for incredible foot hold.
- ROCKET Rocker - This profile has been designed to provide the absolute maximum down-the-line speed without sacrificing edge to edge performance.
- Fin Options - Number of fin options available.
- Ability Level: The ability level recommendation for this board is Beginner to Pro.
- Tri fin - for that extra hold.
- Dual fin - beginner to advanced.
- Single fin - intermediate to pro.
- Tech Specs: 4’ 8” “ x 20 1/2“ x 5/8” 5lbs.
- Weight Range: The weight range recommendation for this board is 70lbs. to 200lbs. depending on wake size.