Get in the water and trust that the equipment you're using is going to hold up. The Straight Line Sham How Wakeboard Handle is a great product that has the details to match. The How has an aluminum bar that has EVA padding, an ultrasuede grip and built in floaters. It also has PVC dipped end caps. Straight Line did it up with the Sham How.
- Dip Molded End Cap: PVC dipped endcap, lightweight and pad printed with Straightline branding
- 4mm Dyneema Leader: Lightweight, Dyneema leader line, no stretch
- PVC Dyneema Tubing: PVC tubing that covers Dyneema leader line to resist abrasion
- UltraSuede Grip: Embroidered UltraSuede grip with Special Make up colorway, backed by EVA padding
- T6-6061 Aluminum Bar: No flex, no bend, lightweight bar extrusion with built in floats