Cut up the water with the HO Freeride Ski with Basis ARTP Bindings! Featuring patented technology, the HO Freeride skis allow for up to 50% reduced drag than traditional models, all while incorporating Carve Rails and Flex for increased comfort. A uniquely designed shark fin has been added for a surf feel that will cut through the water and give premium hold in rough conditions. The included ARTP Boots match the Freeride Skis overall level of performance on the water, and provide optimal comfort for your long rides. Get your top of the line HO Freeride Slalom Waterski with Basis and ARTP Boots today!
- Speed skin: advanced laminar textured skibase for reduced skidrag and increased skispeed
- Clean edge technology for 50% less drag than conventional skis. Allows for comfortable skiing at wakeboard boat speeds
- Carve Rails for amazing edge hold when laying down powerful arcs
- Carve Flex for active rocker carving
- Hybrid Sidewall: speed where you want it and support where you need it
- Shark Fin: surf inspired design for clean cuts and unmatched hold in chop
- Handmade in Seattle, Washington, USA