*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the HO TX Ski 67 w/ Basis/Artp Bindings:
Grab a cup of coffee and go fire up the boat because that morning glass won't last long, and you're going to want as many runs as you can get in when you're sending up huge rooster tails with the HO TX Ski 67 with Basis/Artp Bindings. A durable and lightweight polyurethane foam core has a stable traditional feel, and with blended carbon and fiber reinforcements this ski has a smooth forgiving ride. The progressive design of this fast fun ski has a 5 stage rocker and lower taper shape so you can lay deep into carves and finish your turns strong, and features a Speed Skin base that reduces friction by acting like shark skin to create a turbulent layer of water.
- Speed skin: advanced laminar textured skibase for reduced skidrag and increased skispeed
- Acceleration Flex: automatic turn initiation for instant acceleration
- Speed Step Technology: for reduced skidrag and increased skipeed
- Low Taper Shape: for the most efficient support through the finish of the turn
- 5-Stage Rocker for maximum speed, angle and stability
- Blended Carbon & Fiber Reinforcements: for a smoother, mor forgiving ride
- Polyurethane Foam Core: for a stable traditional feel
- Aluminum T-Extrusion Fin Block
- Handmade in Seattle, Washington, USA