*Available for US Shipment Only.
Jump on the Hyperlite Forefront Wakeboard and take your skills to the next level with the help of its groundbreaking toe side design, which provides a foot bed riser to enhance response times when carving. Along with that, the Forefront offers a 3-stage rocker that allows for greater pop while cutting down on drag. The clever variable edge engineering morphs from a softer middle edge into a sharper tip and tail, making the Hyperlite Forefront Wakeboard one you’ll be riding years from now as your skills expand.
Key Features of the Hyperlite Forefront Wakeboard 2009:
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan not accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate.
Can accommodate bindings with a 8 inch binding plate in all position options found here.
- Greg Nelson Design
- Molded in toe side footbed risers
- Counterbalancing top contours
- Toe side channel extensions
- Molded in anti-slip fin
- Removable 1.3 Disorder toe side fins
- Removable .8 Poly A-Wing heel side fins
- Variable edge design
- Subtle 3-stage rocker
- Monocoque Construction
- Layered Glass
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Rocker: Subtle 3-Stage Rocker
- Fin Configuration: Four Removable Side Fins
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty