The Gator Boards Gonzalez Wakeboard is made to give you an in control feeling for advanced and beginner riders. This board was designed to give off a consistent riding style while going from wake to wake and trying to learn the ins and outs of this sport. It is also great for the more experience because it can handle the abuse an advanced riders tricks may bring in. The Gator Boards Gonzalez Wakeboard is an excellent board for a versatile feeling, whether you are new, or well accustomed to the sport, this board will bring hours of enjoyment and last a long time.
- Infinite Wrap - Inner fiberglass wrap that continues around the edge eliminating two separate pieces at the parting line that can cause the edge to delam. The Infinite wrap results in the strongest most durable rails in the industry
- UV Base Resin - Protects your beautiful Gator graphics from the harmful rays of the sun
- Fiber - Fiber Base - Tightly woven material that provides the lightweight, bright, crisp base graphics. It cost a bit more but the result is worth it.
- True Angle Molded Fins- Molded in fins that are angled, cupped, extensions of the center channel. Basically, fins that were designed to hold when the board is actually on edge not running flat
- Progressive/Hybrid Rocker - This rocker pattern offers a bit of both 3 stage and continuous. Rather than having a large flat spot in the center, a progressive rocker pattern has a very large radius/arch in the center that progressively gets smaller as it approaches the tails.
- Compresses Poly Cores - Superior strength and rebound characteristics that give a constant and predictable ride in a all water conditions
- Full Length Center Channel - A channel stretching tip to tail. This feature offers stable water tracking on both hard and soft edging
Wakeboard Binding Compatability