*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the CWB Absolute Platinum Wakeboard 2009:
Join the club on the CWB Absolute Platinum Wakeboard with Zeus Bindings! This board's long base molded fins and cupped rail provide a stable edge hold, and the deep center spine softens up tough landings and absorbs shock. Our Zeus Bindings have a removable toe stiffener to ensure a perfect, customized fit, and a dual lace adjustment that gives you whatever lock down you prefer. CWB has got your back with their Absolute Platinum Wakeboard and Zeus Bindings.
- CWB Platinum Core and Construction
- CWB Wakeboards longest established pro model Wakeboard
- Zane is the only pro wakeboarder who competed at the first ever Pro Wakeboard Tour and is still competing today.
- Twelve years of design, tweaks and adjustments have led up to the 2009 CWB Absolute Wakeboard.
- Long base molded fins and a cupped rail
- New top shaping added strength and stiffness
- A deep center spine
- Subtle 3-Stage rocker
Key Features of the CWB Zeus Wakeboard Boots 2009:
True Fit Sizes: SM(5-7), MD(8-10), LG(11-12), XL(12-13), XXL(13-14)
- The most supportive, tallest, stiffest, and strongest boot with a truly comfortable and customized fit.
- 6-Plate delivers a stiffer plate design that is 25% lighter.
- A full inch taller wrap
- Removable toe stiffener
- Suspension system lets rider adjust the how firm the heel is locked.
- 2 piece heel system for a firm and supportive heel
- HLS - Heel lock strap
- Optional top lace loop
- Dual lace adjustment
- Switch Hinge Technology
- Closed toe
- Articulated toe piece
- Triple density foot bed