*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the CWB Absolute Platinum Wakeboard 2009:
CWB celebrates their longest established pro model wakeboard with a re-design to the Absolute Platinum series. The NEW core will help the board POP bigger off of the wake and will keep the board on the water longer. The longevity will be pushed longer which helps to create the most rider-friendly absolute wakeboard unconditionally superior. When Zane went to the drawing board ten years ago, CWB didn't know what they were getting into. Over the years, the CWB Absolute Wakeboard has been a staple in the line, and a shape that anyone can jump on and feel comfortable. Many of the Absolute's innovations can be found on other boards on the market. Using long angled base molded fins for bite, as well as a cupped rail for extra hold, the Absolute will carry you to the wake with an edge that is unmatched. We tamed the top shape to carry the stiffness of the board throughout the whole length, deepened the center spine to dampen the landing, and kept the quick rocker line. When it was all said and done, Zane gave it his stamp of approval. That promise carries a load of credibility. When you have been riding on the Pro Tour since its inception, you know what works for the pro riders and the masses. Zane has created a shape that is perfect for both.
- CWB Platinum Core and Construction for Bigger better POP off the wake.
- CWB Wakeboards longest established pro model Wakeboard.
- Zane is the only pro wakeboarder who competed at the first ever Pro Wakeboard Tour and is still competing today.
- Twelve years of design, tweaks and adjustments have led up to the new 2009 CWB Asolute Wakeboard.
- The most user friendly pro board on the market.
- Long base molded fins and a cupped rail for extra edge hold that is unmatched.
- New top shaping added strength and stiffness.
- A deep center spine to soften the landings and a quick rocker line.
- Subtle 3 stage rocker for big pop and soft landings.
Key Features of the CWB Zeus Wakeboard Boots 2009:
True Fit Sizes: SM(5-7), MD(8-10), LG(11-12), XL(12-13), XXL(13-14)
- The most supportive, tallest, stiffest, and strongest boot with a truly comfortable and customized fit.
- 6-Plate delivers a stiffer plate design that is 25% lighter.
- A full inch taller wrap for a locked in snowboard boot feel.
- Removable toe stiffener lets you dial in the stiffness you desire.
- Suspension system lets rider adjust the how firm the heel is locked.
- 2 piece heel system for a firm and supportive heel lock with built in achillies pads.
- HLS - Heel lock strap holds your foot back firm and solid.
- Optional top lace loop lets rider customize fit.
- Dual lace adjustment w/ T-bar grip for a unique, tight or loose, hold and fit.
- Switch Hinge Technology allows for easy entry and locks in your heel providing the BEST HEEL
- HOLD in the industry!
- Closed toe provides extra warmth and completes the boot with an ultra clean look.
- Articulated toe piece has segmented EVA pieces wrapped in soft neoprene to accommodate any foot shape.
- Triple density foot bed, from the bottom to the top: Impact layer, comfort layer, and cushion layer to keep the feet happy.