*Available for US Shipment Only.
Join the club on the CWB Absolute Platinum Wakeboard with Zeus Bindings! This board's long base molded fins and cupped rail provide a stable edge hold, and the deep center spine softens up tough landings and absorbs shock. Our Zeus Bindings have a removable toe stiffener to ensure a perfect, customized fit, and a dual lace adjustment that gives you whatever lock down you prefer. CWB has got your back with their Absolute Platinum Wakeboard and Zeus Bindings.
Key Features of the CWB Absolute Platinum Wakeboard 2009:
- CWB Platinum Core and Construction
- CWB Wakeboards longest established pro model Wakeboard
- Zane is the only pro wakeboarder who competed at the first ever Pro Wakeboard Tour and is still competing today.
- Twelve years of design, tweaks and adjustments have led up to the 2009 CWB Absolute Wakeboard.
- Long base molded fins and a cupped rail
- New top shaping added strength and stiffness
- A deep center spine
- Subtle 3-Stage rocker
Key Features of the CWB Zeus Wakeboard Boots 2009:
True Fit Sizes: SM(5-7), MD(8-10), LG(11-12), XL(12-13), XXL(13-14)
- The most supportive, tallest, stiffest, and strongest boot with a truly comfortable and customized fit.
- 6-Plate delivers a stiffer plate design that is 25% lighter.
- A full inch taller wrap
- Removable toe stiffener
- Suspension system lets rider adjust the how firm the heel is locked.
- 2 piece heel system for a firm and supportive heel
- HLS - Heel lock strap
- Optional top lace loop
- Dual lace adjustment
- Switch Hinge Technology
- Closed toe
- Articulated toe piece
- Triple density foot bed