The new Rogue Grind brings back a classic LF shape with the added durability of our bomb-proof GRIND base. The Rogue''s smooth hull contours and mellow molded-in fins give you control coming into the wake or setting up for your next rail or kicker. Comes in four shapes so all sized riders can go Rogue!
The 2011 Index Binding provides a stable platform for beginners and intermediates to use to progress. The Index continues to set the standard for entry level comfort and fit. Easy to use and packed with features found on high end bindings, the 2011 Index is the perfect value setup for the entire family to share.
- Mellow 3 Stage Hybrid Rocker - Straighter Center Curve Creates Speed & Flow Into The Wake & Coming Out Of Landings. Smooth Transition Curve Into Tips Offers A More Predictable Ride & Added Arc Off The Wake.
- Variable Edge Rail - Rounded Middle Rail For Forgiveness Blends Into Sharper Tail Rail For Control & Response.
- Center Tip Slot - Channels Water For Added Edging Control, & Increased Lift & Pop.
- Molded-In Side Fins - Built-In Side Fins For Control In The Park, Or Increased Hold When Charging Into Any Wake.
- Length (cm): 135
- Tip Width (cm): n/a
- Mid Width (cm): 42.5
- Rocker (cm): 6.0 continuous hybrid
- Flex Level 4
- Ip6 Chassis
- Integrated Lock Plate
- Single Lace Zone System
- Impact Eva
- Eva Footbed
- Comfort Liner
- Cuff Stretch Zone
- Stretch Zone