*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Hyperlite Eden Wakeboard:
The Eden series is a shape that you don't have to learn how to ride, it will perform comfortably for all ability levels and styles. The Eden is shaped differently from edge to edge helping a rider compensate for the awkwardness edging, jumping and landing on a toeside edge. Our subtle 3-stage rocker provides a great pop off the wake while remaining a smooth carver. The Eden is a great board for riders getting into the sport or those who are looking for advancement in their skills on the board.
The Jinx boot is an all-new design for a very supportive but easy-to-get-into adjustable boot. It has dual lace zones like much more expensive boots, but the plushness you come to expect from an open-toe. The tongue has a neoprene stretch panel on the medial side where feet are thicker and need the adjustability, but the tongue is fixed on the lateral side where you need the support to land big airs. The new J-bar pads wrap around the ankle for a snug fit and eliminate heel lift.
Key Features of the Hyperlite Jinx Bindings:
- Toe Side/ Heel Side Specific Edges
- Deeper Molded-in Toe Side Fin
- Outer Molded-in Stabilizers
- Subtle 3-Stage Rocker
- Monocoque Construction
- Layered Glass
- Satin Flex
- Fins: 2 - 1.3 inch Disorder
- Length (cm): 125, 130, 135
- Tip Width (in): 9.9 (125), 10.1 (130), 10.3 (135)
- Mid Width (in): 16.2 (125), 16.4 (130), 16.8 (135)
- Rocker (in): 2.4 (125), 2.5 (130), 2.6 (135)
- Hyperplush Rear Flex Zone
- Lower Ladies Specific Cuff Height
- Adjustable / Fixed Floating Toe
- Dual Quick Cinch Front Lace Zones
- Single Density Footbed
- Low Pro plate system