*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Hyperlite State Wakeboard:
The State series is a shape that you don't have to learn how to ride, it will perform comfortably for all ability levels and styles. The State is shaped differently from edge to edge helping a rider compensate for the awkwardness edging, jumping and landing on a toeside edge. Our subtle 3-stage rocker provides a great pop off the wake while remaining a smooth carver. The State is a great board for riders getting into the sport or those who are looking for advancement in their skills on the board.
The Hyperlite Frequency wakeboard boot is a very comfortable beginning - intermediate boot. The rear flex zone reduces abrasion on the back of the leg, and the molded EVA provides cushioning in the heel and the toe. Entry and exit are quick and easy with the elastic laces. One size fits most foot sizes so the Frequency wakeboard boot can be used by a variety of people.
Key Features of the Hyperlite Frequency Boot:
- Monocoque Construction
- Integrating the top glass and the bottom glass into one. Generating a more durable board on side impacts thus preventing delamination.
- Layered Glass
- Our fiberglass is available in 3 weights depending on the board. Over time, traditional woven glass fibers will separate. With layered glass every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double up year after year.
- M6 Inserts
- More threads gives tighter fit and greater hold.
- Toe Side/ Heel Side Specific Edges
- Deeper Molded-In Toe Side Fin
- Outer Molded-In Stabilizers
- Subtle 3-Stage Rocker
- Fins: 2 - 1.3" Disorder
- Hyperplush Rear Flex Zone
- Adjustable Floating Toe
- Elastic Lace Closure System
- Single Density Footbed
- One Size Gits Most