*Available for US Shipment Only.
With original art from American artist John Brophy on its surface, the Liquid Force Trip Wakeboard w/ Index Bindings is a unique board creation catering to all levels of wakeboarding. The board features smooth carves that gives it pop when going for big jumps and a modern bat tail which assists with getting solid lift. Index Bindings are also a part of this package and serve as an all-around consistent option for all levels - highlighted by an N66 Chassis and Impact EVA platform which is important for absorbing shock. As a combo, the Liquid Force Trip w/ Index Bindings cannot be denied as a major force on the water.
Key Features of the Liquid Force Trip Wakeboard:
Key Features of the Liquid Force Index Bindings:
- Aggressive, Continuous Rocker - Smooth, Fluid Carves With A High Arcing Pop.
- D-I-S-C Hull Through The Center - Double - Inside - Single - Concave. Softens Landings And Maintains Board Speed.
- Variable Edge Rail - Rounded Rail In The Center For A Forgiving Feel, Sharp Rail At The Tail For Edge Control And Response.
- Modern Bat Tail - Full Tail Shape For More Lift Off The Wake.
- Molded-In, Warped Long Based Side Fins - Superior Tracking Hold With Minimum Drag.
- Length (cm): 134
- Mid Width (cm): 42.5
- Rocker (cm): 6.0
- Flex Level 4
- Ip6 Chassis
- Integrated Lock Plate
- Single Lace Zone System
- Impact Eva
- Eva Footbed
- Comfort Liner
- Cuff Stretch Zone
- Stretch Zone