*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Byerly Blunt Wakeboard:
Byerly Blunt Wakeboard allows you to do it like the pros. Expect response and durability from its fiberglass Double Lap Construction. It employs a Blended 3-Stage Rocker for speed and pop. Fully customizable fin system allows for a locked-in feel. Riders will release very quickly off the wake. It is a board that is constructed of the lightest materials. Byerly Blunt Wakeboard embodies ease and control. Its strength derives from Carbon, Kevlar and Fiber Glass.
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Shaped by Butch
- Full perimeter Flack Jacket Sidewall
- Slider Base
- Biolite 3 Core
- External removable molded-in style fins
- Strategic Flex Patterns
- Reinforced, elevated footbed Area
- Thin tip / tail thickness
- Blended 3-Stage rocker
- Layered glass
- Length (in): 53, 55
- Tip Width (in): 10.9 (53), 11.1 (55)
- Mid Width (in): 17.125 (53), 17.375 (55)
- Rocker (in): 2.7 (53), 2.8 (55)