*Available for US Shipment Only.
The Byerly Blunt Wakeboard allows throw down tricks just like the pros. Its new Double Lap Construction uses extra glass to enhance response and durability. A Blended 3-Stage Rocker has been designed for optimum speed and pop-ability. It features a fully customizable fin system that gives additional stability. This system was incorporated for a greater locked-in feel that provides a quick release off the wake. The Byerly Blunt Wakeboard is an ultra light ride that will have you tearing up tough waves in no time!
Key Features of the Byerly Blunt Wakeboard:
Wakeboard Binding CompatibilityCan accommodate bindings with a 6in binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8in binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Shaped by Butch
- Full perimeter Flack Jacket Sidewall
- Slider Base
- Biolite 3 Core
- External removable molded-in style fins
- Strategic Flex Patterns
- Reinforced, elevated footbed Area
- Thin tip / tail thickness
- Blended 3-Stage rocker
- Layered glass
- Length (in): 53, 55
- Tip Width (in): 10.9 (53), 11.1 (55)
- Mid Width (in): 17.125 (53), 17.375 (55)
- Rocker (in): 2.7 (53), 2.8 (55)