Key Features of the Slingshot Verdict Wakeboard Bindings:
Trying to fit a giant foot into small footwear is never a wise choice, but now that problem is solved with Slingshot Verdict Wakeboard Bindings. Using an open toe system that caters to all foot sizes, this boot is the perfect companion for a long day in the water. In addition, there are built-in J bars, which come in handy when going for big tricks or riding rough waters, and greater heel and ankle support is needed. Lastly, riders enjoy the low profile of the Verdict Bindings which keep all excess weight to a minimum and allows for greater performance on the water.
Wakeboard CompatabilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- Bottomless Base System: much lower profile for ultimate direct foot to board feel
- Trifecta Straps: customizable Velcro closer system featuring three replaceable straps
- Centered Flex: articulated mobility with medium flex
- Double lasted construction: precision liner-in-boot fit
- Low profile lasting: lasted with Slingshot's custom low profile lasts to eliminate excess material for a better fit and lighter weight
- New Quick Draw Lacing: dual zone adjustability. The quickest and most adjustable in and out system available
- Built In J-Bars: eliminates heel lift and adds ankle stability
- Dual Density Shock System: custom orthotic footbed that cradles the foot to provide ultimate shock absorption and board control
- New Shox Bed: memory foam footbed that forms to any foot shape every time you step in, and eliminates foot and knee pain
- New Ortho Koosh: custom orthotic shock foam that cradles the foot to provide maximum stability and board control
- New G-Sole: using energy displacement, the dura-gel liner base supports and acts as a "hydraulic" shock absorber
- No PVC: we use the highest quality materials available to eliminate solvents which are harmful to our environment and health
- Slingshot Tested And Approved: proven quality and performance