Key Features of the Slingshot Rad Wakeboard Bindings:
With the Slingshot Rad Wakeboard Bindings, you’re getting a pair of board bindings that are truly sure to please. A lot of products on the market claim to be adjustable and able to provide a custom fit, but these bindings prove it with their Quick Draw Lacing and dual-zone lace features. The laces are also easily replaceable, and with the Centered Flex system in the Rad Wakeboard bindings, you’ll experience great articulated mobility within the bindings. So instead of feeling like you’re trekking around in bricks for boots, it’s going to feel more like you actually have control over how you ride.
- Bottomless Base System: Ultimate direct foot to board feel, and the lowest profile available
- Quick Draw Lacing: Single pull with dual zone adjustability - the quickest in-and-out system available
- Dual Zone Lacing: Replaceable Lacing System
- Customizable fit in seconds: If the laces wear out or break, easily replace them with new laces, which are available at your local Slingshot dealer or online at SLINGSHOTSPORTS.com
- Centered Flex: Articulated mobility with medium flex
- Double Lasted Construction: Precision liner-in-boot fit
- Low Profile Lasting: Lasted with Slingshot's custom low profile lasts to eliminate excess material for a better fit and lighter weight
- 3D Molded Tongue: Superior fit & comfort without pressure points
- Fully Removable Liner: Ease of entry and exit, and quicker drying to prevent the "stank boot affect"
- Heat Formable Liner: Unmatched custom fit
- Built in J-Bars: Eliminates heel lift and adds ankle stability
- Triple Density Shock System: Our extreme shock absorbing layer system featuring our Shox Bed, Purple Koosh, and G-Sole liner base
- Shox Bed: Memory foam footbed that forms to any foot shape every time you step in, and eliminates foot and knee pain
- Purple Koosh: Custom orthotic shock foam that cradles the foot to provide maximum stability and board control
- G-Sole: Using energy displacement, the dura-gel base of our removable liners supports and acts as a "hydraulic" shock absorber
- Lace Dock: Convenient lace stash pocket
- No PVC: We use the highest quality materials available to eliminate solvents which are harmful to our environment and health
- This binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
- All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
- Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
- Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.