Key Features of the Slingshot Rad Wakeboard Bindings:
Slingshot RAD Wakeboard Bindings are the smoking hot new trend in bindings. Slingshot got out of the office and onto the water, and came back with something extraordinary. They have fashioned the most responsive and comfortable binding you will ever have the pleasure to wear. For all you trick riders they added their new Bottomless Base System to give the best possible control. If comfort and fit is where you are at, they also added their exceptionally comfortable binding liner. Once you try the Slingshot binding, you won''t ever want to get off the water.
Wakeboard CompatabilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- Bottomless Base System: much lower profile for ultimate direct foot to board feel
- New Quick Draw Lacing: dual zone adjustability. The quickest and most adjustable in and out system available
- Replaceable Laces: simply untie the quick draw laces, and replace them in minutes
- Posi Flex: articulated mobility with stiffer flex
- Double lasted construction: precision liner-in-boot fit
- Low profile lasting: lasted with Slingshot''s custom low profile lasts to eliminate excess material for a better fit and lighter weight
- 3D Molded Tongue: superior fit & comfort without pressure points
- Fully Removable Liner: ease of entry and exit, quicker drying, and rugged terrain foot protection when riding cable or winching
- Heat Formable Liner: unmatched custom fit
- Built In J-Bars: eliminates heel lift and adds ankle stability
- Triple Density Shock System: New and improved three layer shock absorption system
- New Shox Bed: memory foam footbed that forms to any foot shape every time you step in, and eliminates foot and knee pain
- New Ortho Koosh: custom orthotic shock foam that cradles the foot to provide maximum stability and board control
- New G-Sole: using energy displacement, the dura-gel liner base supports and acts as a "hydraulic" shock absorber
- Dual Lace Dock: convenient stash pockets for the lace pull handles
- No PVC: we use the highest quality materials available to eliminate solvents which are harmful to our environment and health
- Slingshot Tested And Approved: proven quality and performance