Key Features of the Slingshot Option Wakeboard Bindings:
With loads of new technology, the Slingshot Option Wakeboard Bindings step up to a new level of performance and comfort for open toe boots. The Direct Base System and low profile design minimize extra materials, allowing the product to remain lightweight while providing plenty of support and comfort. The Articulated Cuff, Pre-Form Liner, Ortho Koosh, and G-Sole combine for an amazingly comfortable fit that removes any pressure points for the rider. The Slingshot Option’s built in J-Bars and Dual Density Shock System further this by keeping the rider in total control at all times.
Wakeboard CompatabilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- Direct Base System: a sole-less lighter weight and lower profile
- Low profile lasting: lasted with Slingshot's custom low profile lasts to eliminate excess material for a better fit and lighter weight
- Articulated Cuff: a center flex to eliminate pressure points
- Pre-Form liner: Superior fit & comfort without pressure points
- Built In J-Bars: eliminates heel lift and adds ankle stability
- Dual Density Shock System: custom orthotic footbed that cradles the foot to provide ultimate shock absorption and board control
- New Ortho Koosh: custom orthotic shock foam that cradles the foot to provide maximum stability and board control
- New G-Sole: using energy displacement, the dura-gel liner base supports and acts as a "hydraulic" shock absorber
- No PVC: we use the highest quality materials available to eliminate solvents which are harmful to our environment and health
- Slingshot Tested And Approved: proven quality and performance