*Available for US Shipment Only.
The Ronix Rise Wakeboard Boot is the most comfortable closed toe womens binding on the martket and has been redesigned for 2009. Emily''s fashion footwear was designed from the sole up - on the foundation of a woman''s foot. High-end women''s footwear shouldn''t be a scaled down version of a dude''s foot. A double lasted heat formed boot built with materials and the shape of the true rulers of the waterway.
Key Features of the Ronix Rise Wakeboard Boots:
Wakeboard CompatabilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- Ronix''s new patent pending baseless system makes this boot roughly 1/3 lighter and lower in height for increased board control.
- Intuition Liner - preformed heat moldable for the ultimate customizable liners
- Our softest density liner is also perforated for the most mobility in a high-end boot
- Made from women''s wakeboard specific lasts - not a guess
- Double lasted with the most low profile and compact lasts eliminates excess material and delivers optimal energy transfer between boot and board
- Removable J-bars customize your heel pocket
- Feetbelt - secures your ankle and maximizes heel hold
- R.A.D. foam - radder dampening than ever
- Throw your screwdriver away with our new tool less mounting system
- Eco Innovation - no use of PVC solvents
- Ridden By Emily Copeland Durham and Loved By Parks Bonifay