*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Ronix One Wakeboard Boots:
The Ronix One Boot put Ronix Wakeboards on the map - Danny Harf''s medium density heat formed and custom fit Intuition lined signature boot. The Ronix One boot enters season 3 nearly 1/3 lighter and lower with our new anti heel lift baseless system. Just stiff enough to have boardresponse for a session of quick responded soul turns and the mobility required for a legit method grab.
Danny Harf is a Monster in these boots and you will be too.
Wakeboard CompatabilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- Ronix''s new patent pending baseless system makes this boot roughly 1/3 lighter and lower in height for increased board control
- Intuition Liner- preformed heat moldable - the ultimate customizable liners
- A medium density liner blending mobility and precision board control
- Made from wakeboard specific lasts - not a guess
- Double lasted with the most low profile and compact lasts eliminates excess material and delivers optimal energy transfer between boot and board
- Removable J-bars customize your heel pocket
- Feetbelt - secures your ankle and maximizes heel hold
- R.A.D. foam - radder dampening than ever
- Throw your screwdriver away with our new tool less mounting system
- Eco Innovation - no use of PVC solvents
- Ridden by Danny Harf