*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Ronix Kai CT Wakeboard Bindings:
The Ronix Kai CT Wakeboard Bindings is for anyone who is eco-minded and who has a great sense of style while still enjoying superb comfort. Part of every Ronix Kai wakeboard bindings is made out of water bottles, recycled so that you can feel good both because of the sweet lightweight stage 2 liner inside of your boots and because you are doing something excellent for the environment. Besides that, the Ronix wakeboard bindings utilizes its own baseless system to give you as much control as possible while still keeping the boots as light as possible.
Wakeboard CompatabilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- Ronix''s revolutionary baseless system - the original low profile design has superior board control and is ultra light for reduced overall swing weight - often imitated never duplicated
- New lightweight Stage 2 Liner - even more comfortable and less prone to packing out
- Single lasted with the most low profile and compact last
- Double laces - a more customized fit
- 3-D Molded tongue blends comfort and performance
- Articulating cuff - the boot flexes with the rider without any pressure points
- Built in J-bars improve heel hold
- Throw your screwdriver away with our tool less mounting system
- Eco Innovation - no use of PVC solvents and partially crafted from recycled water bottles