*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Ronix Frank Boots:
Finding that perfect boot that mixes sturdiness with flexibility is tough - but Ronix Frank Wakeboard Boots are dangerously close to ideal. Wakeboarders, regardless of surface, enjoy the freedom to do big tricks with this boot and its design (which is low to the board) allows for more control. A Duratech leather surface is up to 4x more abrasion resistant than other brands, which means this boot will last for a long time under the harshest of conditions. Ronix Frank Boots are geared towards intermediate and advanced riders who wakeboard on a variety of difference surfaces and are as diverse as the company itself.
- New Intuition + Liner - preformed heat moldable - the ultimate customizable liners are now even more comfortable and less prone to packing out
- A medium soft density liner offers both flexibility and support
- Made from wakeboard specific lasts - not a guess
- Double lasted with the most low profile and compact lasts eliminate excess material and deliver optimal energy transfer between boot and board
- Built in J-bars improve heel hold
- Throw your screwdriver away with our tool less mounting system
- New low friction eyelets
- Eco Innovation - no use of PVC solvents