*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Ronix District Wakeboard Bindings:
Whether you’re a beginner or expert, someone who rarely hits the water, or someone who boards every day, you’re going to love Ronix District Wakeboard Bindings. This open-toed boot mixes a soft shell construction with a Stage 1/Stage 2 liner that allows the boots to remain in their proper shape over time, and through repeated, even daily, wearings. Built in J-bars provide Ronix District Wakeboard Bindings with fantastic heel hold, while the articulating cuff moves with you, not against you.
Wakeboard CompatabilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- Our Softest Open Toe 3DMolded Tongue
- Stage 2 Liner - The Best Memory Available In Non Heat Moldable Material Our Exclusive High End Ultralon New Zealand Foam
- Stage 1 Liner All The Comfort You Would Expect From A Ronix Boot And Ultra Lightweight Ultralon Foam
- Built In JBars Improve Heel Hold
- Double Laces A More Customized Fit
- Articulating Cuff The Boot Flexes With The Rider
- Low Friction Eyelets
- Eco Innovation No Use Of Pvc Solvents
- Baseless Hardware The Original Low Profile Design Delivers Superior Board Control On An UltraLightweight Foundation Often Imitated Never Duplicated
- Tool Less Mounting Hardware So Simple A Neanderthal Can Use It, No Screwdriver Required
- Designed With The Everyday Rider In Mind