*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Ronix District Boots:
Created for any riding style looking for comfort, ease of entry, and Ronix's new more comfortable Stage 2 liner. The Ronix District wakeboard bindings offer an affordable value with the same refined styling as Ronix's other high-end custom orthotic boots, available in both a closed and open toe model. The stiffest open toe performer in their line up, and a closed toe that has the best in non heat moldable memory out there. Inspired by their friends on the island, the shell of this boot was made from recycled PET - plastic water bottle material. Also available in a softer, conforming closed toe model. Ronix's patent pending baseless system - the original low profile design has superior board control and is ultra light for reduced overall swing weight - often imitated never duplicated.
- New lightweight Stage 2 Liner - even more comfortable and less prone to packing out
- Single lasted with the most low profile and compact last
- Double laces - a more customized fit
- 3-D Molded tongue blends comfort and performance
- Articulating cuff - the boot flexes with the rider without any pressure points
- Built in J-bars improve heel hold
- Throw your screwdriver away with our tool less mounting system
- Eco Innovation - no use of PVC solvents and partially crafted from recycled water bottles