*Available for US Shipment Only.
The Liquid Force Wing Wakeboard Bindings focus on ergonomic insoles that perfectly mold to your unique feet. The new shock absorption system and sleek molded tongue give you that "barely there" natural feeling. To be at your best, both creatively and physically, you must feel in absolute control of your board. The Force Wing is the first binding that gets it right in terms of giving you that "natural" feel. The all new light weight molded nylon chassis lets you feel every move and allows for pin-point precision on the waves. Check out these Liquid Force Wing bindings and unleash your inner creativity to see what you're really capable of out there!
Key Features of the Liquid Force Wing Wakeboard Bindings:
Wakeboard CompatabilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- Unibody Upper Construction:Two piece upper is built to wrap tight and flex smooth.
- IPX Chassis:Injection molded Nylon plastic chassis with metal teeth.
- Impact EVA: Takes the shock of landings & displaces it from your foot.
- EVA foot-bed: 3D molded foot-bed with ergonomic contours.
- Control Liner: Seamless molded tongue design and integrated J bars.
- Zonal Lace System: Lacing system allows you to adjust lace tension.
- Articulating Cuff: Fluid forward motion of the upper and lower overlays