*Available for US Shipment Only.
The Liquid Force Watson Wakeboard bindings are a wakeboarder's must have. There are no better bindings on the market today that provide the sleek shape, fit, and protection found with this boot. These boots allow easy maneuverability for the simple summer wake board rider to the trained professional; overall making these boots some of the most versatile on the market. Overall the Liquid Force Watson Wakeboard is a must have in anyone's boat.
Key Features of the Liquid Force Watson Wakeboard Bindings:
Wakeboard CompatabilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- IPX Chassis:Injection molded Nylon plastic chassis with metal teeth.
- Impact GEL: Takes the shock of landings & displaces it from your foot.
- EVA foot-bed: 3D molded foot-bed with ergonomic contours.
- Control Liner: Seamless molded tongue design and integrated J bars.
- Zonal Lace System: Lacing system allows you to adjust lace tension.
- Articulating Cuff: Fluid forward motion of the upper and lower overlays.