*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Liquid Force Vantage OT Wakeboard Bindings:
With the goal of making a custom fit boot to tackle major moves, Liquid Force Vantage OT Wakeboard Bindings are up to the task of prime performance every time on the water. All foot sizes are compatible as well as these bindings feature a Vantage Open Toe. The articulating cuff is perfect for fluid motion when either railriding or cruising as well. As a whole, the Vantage OT features the whole package when it comes to a dependable boot: style, substance, comfort and mobility for all surfaces.
Wakeboard CompatabilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- Ipx Chassis: All new, molded Nylon chassis with metal teeth provides the ultimate board/boot connection.
- Impact gEL: Takes the shock of landings and displaces it from your foot.
- EVA foot-bed: 3D molded foot-bed with ergonomic contours.
- Contact Liner: Seamless molded, full wrap design and integrated J bars.
- Zonal velcro System: 3 Strap velcro system allows you to customize fit.
- Articulating Cuff: Fluid forward motion of the upper and lower overlays.
- Flex Rating: 5-8