*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Liquid Force Vantage OT Wakeboard Bindings:
Liquid Force Vantage OT Wakeboard Bindings are the answer for demanding riders looking for the best in performance and versatility. With Liquid Force's Velcro strap design, you can adjust the fit of the boot to match your riding style. The 3D molded EVA footbed of the Vantage reduces strain and pressure on your feet, meaning more comfort during long days behind the boat. Look forward to the best binding chassis technology in the IPX chassis system, which is designed to be the stiffest and most durable. This means long-lasting bindings and an absolutely killer level of control.
Wakeboard CompatabilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- IPX Chassis: Injection molded Nylon plastic chassis with metal teeth.
- Impact GEL: Takes the shock of landings & displaces it from your foot.
- EVA foot-bed: 3D molded foot-bed with ergonomic contours.
- Contact Liner: Seamless molded, full wrap design & integrated J bars.
- Zonal Velcro System: 3 Strap Velcro system allows you to customize fit.
- Articulating Cuff: Fluid forward motion of the upper and lower overlays.