*Available for US Shipment Only.
If you want the best in dynamic performance and unbeatable durability, look toward our Liquid Force Vantage CT Wakeboard Bindings. An easy to use Velcro closure system is just the icing on the cake; these babies have EVA technology, which drastically reduces shock to your foot and leg. That means more comfort and longer days on the lake. Liquid Force''s awesome IPX Chassis is a brand new design made with nylon to keep weight down and rider-to-board connection at its highest. Experience these bindings... you won''t regret it.
Key Features of the Liquid Force Vantage CT Wakeboard Bindings:
Wakeboard CompatabilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- Ipx Chassis: All new, molded Nylon chassis with metal teeth provides the ultimate board/boot connection.
- Impact EVA: Takes the shock of landings and displaces it from your foot.
- EVA foot-bed: 3D molded foot-bed with ergonomic contours.
- Control Liner: Seamless molded tongue design and integrated J bars.
- Zonal velcro System: 3 Strap velcro system allows you to customize fit.
- Articulating Cuff: Fluid forward motion of the upper and lower overlays.
- Flex Rating: 5-8