*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Liquid Force Ultra OT Wakeboard Bindings:
With a hybrid style binding not found in many places, Liquid Force Ultra OT Wakeboard Bindings are an unusual product that will assure comfort and security on the water. Smooth flexing and high performance make this boot suitable for all, but especially advanced riders - a TPU Support Structure gives the extra needed support to test one's abilities to the fullest. Combined with a Zonal Lace System and Control Liner to assure comfort and accessibility, the Liquid Force Ultra has become a trademark item for the company.
Wakeboard CompatabilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- IPX Chassis: Injection molded Nylon plastic chassis with metal teeth.
- Impact EVA: Takes the shock of landings and displaces it from your foot.
- EVA foot-bed: 3D molded foot-bed with ergonomic contours.
- Control Liner
- Seamless molded tongue design and integrated J bars.
- Zonal Lace System: Lacing system allows you to adjust lace tension.
- TPU Support Structure: Support structure that flexes and supports.