*Available for US Shipment Only.
Liquid Force Ultra CT Wakeboard Bindings are finally here, and man are they the hottest new thing. Liquid Force has, quite possibly, designed the best binding you can ride if precision and control are what you desire. An EVA Impact shock absorber in the base removes pressure from the knees when landing big airs. The zonal lacing system in the front allows you to wrap up as tight or as loose as you want, so you dictate the overall fit. Grab a pair of the Liquid Force Ultra CT bindings and prepare to get wet!
Key Features of the Liquid Force Ultra CT Wakeboard Bindings:
Wakeboard CompatabilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- IPX Chassis: Injection molded Nylon plastic chassis with metal teeth.
- Impact EVA: Takes the shock of landings & displaces it from your foot.
- EVA foot-bed: 3D molded foot-bed with ergonomic contours.
- Control Liner: Seamless molded tongue design and integrated J bars.
- Zonal Lace System: Lacing system allows you to adjust lace tension.
- TPU Support Structure: Support structure that flexes and supports.