*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Liquid Force Transit Wakeboard Bindings:
From beginner to professional, the Liquid Force Transit Wakeboard Bindings make for an ideal fit to any potential rider. New technology like the Impact EVA liner make it comfortable no matter what you’re doing, while the TpU Flexzone and Control Liner give the rider enough control to do anything that they could ever want. The Ipx chassis is made of Nylon and provides unparalleled grip to the board, while the Zonal Lace System makes sure the Transit Bindings fit nice and snug.
Wakeboard CompatabilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- Ipx Chassis: All new, molded Nylon chassis with metal teeth provides the ultimate board/boot connection.
- Impact EVA: Takes the shock of landings and displaces it from your foot.
- EVA foot-bed: 3D molded foot-bed with ergonomic contours.
- Control Liner: Seamless molded tongue design and integrated J bars.
- Zonal Lace System: Lacing system allows you to adjust lace tension.
- Flexzone: TpU Flexzone that allows flex with no restrictions.
- Flex Rating: 7