Raph Derome’s riding style and imagination seems to know no boundaries. For 2015 the Raph Pro binding provides the smooth predictable and stable platform he demands. The Raph Pro binding has been updated with a new waxy finish PU. Not only does this material match his personal style, it provides a smooth wrapping base for the binding’s pattern. Liquid Force also updated the boot with the new Reflex liner to improve comfort around your ankles and under foot with the Impact foam liner bottom. Raph’s new binding provides the support and impact protection he requires as he pushes the limits of wake boarding beyond what all of us can imagine.
- IPX Chassis: Injection molded Nylon plastic chassis with metal teeth
- Impact GEL: Takes the shock of landings and displaces it from your foot
- Impact EVA: Impact absorbing 3D molded liner bottom with ergonomic contours
- Reflex Liner: Seamless design, heat molded, and non-intrusive back “tweak zone”
- Lower Lace Zone: Lacing system allows you to adjust lace tension
- Dual Upper Velcro: Dual Velcro for adjustable flex and support
- Articulating Cuff: Fluid forward motion of the upper and lower overlays